Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wednesday Wants

The Gary Numan concert was great!! I will do a future Wednesday Wants on new wave style clothes. I'm feeling a bit lazy at the moment.
Also, sorry some of the pictures are small. I couldn't figure out how to get a good capture without having to edit it.

Inspire Ladder Knit Tunic, £16.99. New Look clothing. It's finally getting cold here in Perth. The evenings are nice and chilly, and I actually wore my cardigan the other day. I can imagine wearing this with a long sleeved black top and either skirt or pants. I don't wear pants often, so it's a bit strange thinking about it.

Gothic Lolita double frill skirt, £89. Dracinabox clothing. I need a fluffy twirly skirt, and I'm too damn lazy to make one.

Haunted Windows Gothic Pyjamas, £69. Dracinabox clothing. Whenever I go into Big W, Kmart, or Target I have a look at the pyjamas. Hoping to find a pair of black or gothy PJ bottoms. No such luck yet, and this pair is way too expensive. But the Robert Smith model is cute!

Ruffle Edge Longline Cardi, $69.95. City Chic. WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE SO EXPENSIVE!?!? WHYYYYYY???

No comments: