Monday, June 20, 2011

The Loft's First Birthday

On Sunday I went to one of my favourite clubs in Perth. The Loft celebrated it's first birthday and had a members only hour, which was great fun. The rest of the night was open to everyone, and door proceeds went to charity. I love DJing at the Loft, if you live in Perth I suggest you check it out. It's always a fun night!
The Loft plays alternative 80's, 90's, and beyond.

Bowie Shirt: No idea where this came from. Maybe one of those places that sells band shirts for $10. I customised it myself.
Skirt: New Look
Tights: One pair sheer Evans, one pair fishnet Evans.
Boots: Dr. Marten

 Back of my Bowie shirt, with a glimpse of my Bowie tattoo on the right shoulder.

Necklaces: Silver crosses, Diva. Wooden rosary, $2 shop.

I wore really plain makeup, I was running late for the train and caught it with only a minute to spare! No foundation, only powder, eyeliner and shadow, and lip gloss (which I never wear).

No comments: