Saturday, August 25, 2012

Lipstained Icecream

Today I went shopping in Perth with Dani. We don't see each other often, but I love when we do. While I was waiting for her some girls came up and asked if they could do a video interview with me about homeless people for their class project :)
They asked if I donated to homeless organisations. I said no, because I was poor. Also that I was more likely to donate to animal organisations because animals can't fend for themselves.
 
Anyways, it turns out Dani was waiting for me at a shop, so I was a bit stupid :P
We got lunch first at our usual Japanese place. Then we went shopping!
 
What I wore:
Isolation shirt: Gifted
Skirt: Gifted
Epic Belt: Ebay
Tights: We Love Colors
Boots: Dr Martens
 
 
 
Haha :P
 
We got some ice cream at Gelare. Dani actually got eyebrow and eyeliner tattoos!! She's so crazy! :)
 
I had chocolate chip cookie dough. I'm wearing Revlon Just Bitten lip stain in this photo. Yes, it survived the icecream!
 
I bought a few things. Revlon Just Bitten lip stain, I've heard some good things about this. Although the shade I got is called "Twilight" which made me sigh and roll my eyes. I also got some new earphones. I actually enjoy over-ear headphones better, but it's summer soon and they trap the heat :(
I guess I don't like earphones because my ear canals are small, and the earphones always pop or drop out.

4 comments:

Laura Morrigan said...

That belt is epic!

I hate that Twilight ruined that word, I always thought it was a beautiful sounding word, and now it will always have those connotations! Noooo! Also the sky is always so beautiful at that time!

Alexandriaweb said...

I love your shirt :)

Leslie said...

I live and die for those lipstains. "Crave" is my go-to color. I feel like I should hoard some, so that if they ever discontinue it I can continue to look awesome.

Maria Alexander said...

you look beautiful as always! I draw the exact same way the inner corner of my eyes ^^