Sunday, July 27, 2014

Rain and Sunshine

Today my sister, Kirsty, and I did a bit of shopping in Perth

Lovely view of the buildings.

The weather has been very rainy lately, with sunshine now and again. While we were walking I met a girl who reads my blog (hello, if you're reading this!)
I wore:
Jacket: No Future
Shirt: Bat-Cave
Tights: We Love Colors
Boots: Justin cowboy boots (Ebay)
edit: I've been asked about my cowboy boots. These are Justin 'roper' boots, I've removed kiltie, which is a fringed tongue. I got these boots on ebay, and I walked around Europe/UK in them. I've had a half sole added at the cobbler, and I wear insoles inside because I need good foot support.

1 comment:

Insomniac's Attic said...

Those are cowboy boots? Why have I never seen anything like that here before? I must investigate! There's certainly no shortage of western stores 'round these here parts... ;)

Do you know if they have a style name, Natalie?